It’s about really knowing the customer. More than his network setup, but what pushes the guy’s buttons. What drives him to call on us again and again.
Looking for a challenging sales position in the always growing field of refurbished networking hardware? Whether an economic downturn or a boon, companies are constantly buying and selling data networking hardware to keep their operations effective and efficient.
We are currently looking for energetic and goal oriented sales/business development associates. This is an inside position but you will be expected to find, solicit and close prospective customers looking to buy or sell used networking hardware. We prefer a candidate with relevant sales experience in data communications and/or networking products.
- Qualify, manage and close new business opportunities
- Build and maintain long term customer relationships
- Put together sales strategies and plans
- Achieve assigned sales targets and maximize revenue
- Work closely with product marketing and support teams to win new long term accounts
- Work with customers from their original inquiry through the entire sales process
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred but not required.
- 2-3 years of sales experience (preferably in data communications or networking hardware)
- Basic understanding of IT networking preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and computer proficient
- Has the ability to develop channel partners and close sales
- Complete proficiency in all MS Office applications is required (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Highly driven, persistent, independent worker with a strong motivation to succeed.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule and accommodate unexpected work changes.
- Report market information to management
- Able to perform your own product demos
- Ability to work well in a team environment and partner with internal and external resources
Email resumes to [email protected]